Are in in search of information about Laptop Screen Repair in Rourkela ? You are at the right place.
In this article , we will cover the following things :
- About Laptop Screen and its various types
- Causes of Laptop screen Damage
- What are the options for Laptop Screen Repair
- Cost for Laptop Screen Repair
- How to protect your laptop screen from damage
About Laptop Screen Laptop screen is the most delicate part of your laptop. It also also one of the primary section of your laptop which allows you to see all the visual information .
Laptop screens comes in various size but the most common size is 15.6 inches and 14.1 inches.There are laptop models which use small screen of 10 inches as well. The laptop screen size if measured diagonally just incase you are confused. There are basically two types of display screen used on laptops and they are LCD and LED screens. LED display screen in laptops consume very less power as compared to LCD and are much more brighter . Modern laptops mostly use LEDs as displays screen.
Causes of Laptop Screen Damage : Being one of the delicate part of the laptop, screens are prone to damage. The most common cause of laptop screen failure is physical damage. It’s no surprise that laptops screen can get cracked, broken on the event of laptop slipping from the hand or falling from the table or desk. Mishandling like putting pressure on top of the laptop can cause horizontal and vertical lines on your screen or turn some part of your screen completely pinkish. Sometimes power surge can also damage the internal components of the laptop screens. If you are getting DIMM display then most probably your backlight is damaged.
Screen Repair Options – The most easiest option is to replace the laptop screen , however we must first try to understand the reason for display failure. If it is a physical damage to screen. we need to find our how much damage has been done and check whether any other parts like screen panel of hinge has been affected or not. If there is no physical damage to the screen , then one must check whether the display cable is faulty or not. Another thing that much be diagnosed is the motherboard which could possibly be faulty as well thus resulting and inadequate signals sent to the display screen.
How much will it cost to change laptop screen ?
Laptop screen replacement can cost anywhere between 2500 to 4000 depending on the type and size of the laptop screen. It could cost less if is it just the display connector or some motherboard issue. Please visit our store for proper diagnosis.
Here are some of the Laptop screen Protection tips which can help you save your laptop screen from getting damaged.
- Avoid liquid spillage on your laptop. It could short circuit your motherboard
- Always use special bags meant for carrying laptop, they have cushion to protect your device.
- Use power surge protector or verify your electrical for any loose connections. Sparks can cause sudden spike in current which is harmful for your laptop.
- Be careful when using laptop on desk , often the connected laptop adapter wire gets strangled in your leg and as a result the laptop is pulled down and falls on the floor. This has happened with so many customers.
- Keep your laptop vents clean to reduce the hear generated inside your laptop to save your sensetive components from getting burnt.
- Never sit or put anything heavy on top of your laptop. This could damage the liquid crystal display on your laptop.
I hope these tips will help you keep your laptops in better condition. If your laptop screen is already damaged and you live in or around rourkela, feel free to call 9437371234 for guidance.